Candidate's Corner allows Republican Candidates a place to provide information about their candidacy to the voters. To submit information about your candidacy please take a moment to review this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4bvebyU3qs
Here's the text version of how the registration process works:
- Create an account. Go to LOGIN on the main menu and select CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
- Fill out all the information and the Captcha word verification, click submit.
- You'll see a message that your account has been registered BUT YOU STILL NEED TO VERIFY IT by clicking a link in your email account that you used to create the account. Be sure to check your spam folder.
- Open your email and click that registration verification link.
- You'll see a message that the verification is done BUT AN ADMIN IS NOW BEING NOTIFIED OF YOUR REGISTRATION.
- An Admin will get an email message about your registration and will, if they know you, click the approval link. NOTE TO ADMINS: You'll have to add to the Candidate's assigned user groups "Author" so they can compose and submit content.
- If approved, you'll get a second email message telling you you're all set.
How to submit information to the Candidate's Corner!
- Login to the website with your new credentials.
- A USER MENU will appear to registered users on the right hand side of the home page.
- Click the SUBMIT AN ARTICLE link.
- Give your article a title.
- Give it some "tags" for the search engines.
- Don't change the "article alias" as it is set to auto-generate.
- Compose your article. You can include pictures, text, and more. It's completely up to you how it is formatted.
- Select only the "Candidates Corner" category (if you don't, we'll change it).
- Submit your article/news/information and an admin will review it for approval.
Don't forget to link the article to your Facebook/Twitter and other social networking once it's published by an admin.